Friday, January 19, 2007

Media Checklist

So my first blog entry is going to be a little boring, but I'm starting this for class, so here goes. Hopefully this will be something that I can carry into later years to keep family and friends updated, but we shall see!

1. I use the phone pretty much every day, mostly to call family
2. I listened to a public speaker at the Fall Colloquium for Kappa Delta Pi
3. I use IM every day and talk mostly to Roxy, my friend from the UK, and my mom so I don't have to call.
4. I use email every day to check updates for classes and communicate with family and friends.
5. I paid for music about two weeks ago on iTunes.
6. The most recent thing I watched on TV was right now when Liz, my roommate put on Full House.
7. The last time I recorded a television program was last night when I couldn't watch Grey's because of a meeting.
8. I watched We Are Marshall at the theater about a week and a half ago, and Step Up on DVD two days ago.
9. Titan Radio- because it's on the radio in our bathroom.
10. The Memory Keepers' Daughter was the most recent book I read for me because I was told it was good!
11. The last newspaper I read was the Beaver County Times, about a week and a half ago, because our family has a subscription.
12. I don't really pay for magazines, I read them if someone else buys them: aka my family's subscription to TV Guide.
13. I wrote and sent a letter last week to a friend in England.
14. I have my bank and credit card sites bookmarked and visit them often to check on my accounts and pay bills.
15. I have a MySpace and Facebook listing, and use them to keep and contact with friends.
16. I don't do a lot of gaming, but if I do, it's probably FreeCell or Spider Solitare

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fact you've put a picture in your profile!!!

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

What did you think of "We Are Marshall?"

Ashley J. said...

i loved it! i thought it was very well done, moved quickly, and more inspiring than depressing! did you see it??